1). Working the News10 weather booth at the CA State Fair, circa 2001
2). Meeting Rebecca St. James after a concert, circa 2002
3). and 4). Graduation day from CSUS, Dec. 21st, 2013
Questions (and my answers) to Cure Boredom: Personal Hygiene Edition
1: When washing in the shower/bath, what do you wash first? My hands
2: What is the last thing you wash? My feet
3: What brand of shampoo do you use? Suave Professionals
4: What brand of soap do you use? Dove
5: How long, on average, are your showers? 15 minutes
6: How hot is the water? About 100 degrees F.
7: Do you usually take showers/baths at night or in the morning? Morning
8: Excluding shower, how long does it take you to get ready? 20 ish minutes
9: What brand of toothpaste do you use? It depends…Crest or Colgate
10: Do you use mouthwash? Sometimes
11: What flavor of mouthwash do you use? Citrus
12: Do you floss? Sometimes
13: Comb or brush? Brush
14: Bath or shower? Shower
15: Perfume or body spray? (for guys: cologne or aftershave?) It depends on if I have a date or not…..
16: Do you use sunscreen? When I remember to.
17: Do you dye your hair on a regular basis? No.
18: How many beauty products do you use in a typical week? 15 ish
19: What piece of clothing makes you feel self confident? Earrings
20: Do you take anything for sleep? Almost never
46: What is your personality type? INFJ
47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing?: I don’t wear expensive clothing, but I think it would be my camouflage vest, that I wear when I go hunting with my dad. Or the hunting boots that I wear with it.
52. Favorite food? Something comforting that has cheese in it….lol.
53. Favorite foreign food?: My body was sculpted by Chinese food, especially chicken chow mien and sweet and sour pork.
27. Would you like to be a big celebrity?: If I am an author, yes. :)
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?: 3. Two that I rest my head on and one I put in between my knees (because I sleep on my side…it stops back and hip pain)
33. What do you typically have for breakfast?: Usually, the answer is nothing. (Shame on me, I know). When I do eat it, it’s usually some kind of cereal and almond milk.
22. Have you ever gotten in trouble with the law?: Nope. I’ve never even been pulled over!!!
24. Baths or showers? Honestly, it depends on many factors. Time, stressfulness of the day and what kind of tub I have access to….usually, I take showers.
25. What color socks are you wearing?: Right now, none. :) Its still flip flop weather :)
93: Do you want a boy or girl for a child? Both. Honestly, I would love to have a girl first, and then a boy, and then another girl. (And then a bunch of adopted children)
96: How did I get my name? Uh….*thinks* actually, my parents told me that it was just a name that they thought was pretty, but they also liked its meaning. My name means ‘friend’ in Irish.
97. Were your ancestors royalty? No, no no. Nope. Not even close.
11. How many pairs of shoes do I own: I dunno, I couple of pairs of flip flops, three pairs of heels, a couple pairs of tennis shoes, a pair of hiking boots, a couple pairs of work shoes….I guess, somewhere around 10 pairs?
12. What was your last dream about?: I was assigned to help save the world….with the help of Tom Mison, or rather, Icabod Crane, I guess. It included all of the characters from Sleepy Hollow…the dream has been going on for 3 nights now.
17. Who would be your ideal partner?: Hmmm. Someone who is kind, loving, sweet, romantic, someone who would be willing to break down every wall that I ever built inside myself.
I just saw this….awww thank you!!!! <3